The library's Book Club Kits are available for easy check out!
You can either Reserve a Book Club Kit in advance or stop by the Second Floor and browse the available Book Club Kits.
- Reserve a Book Club Kit by:
- Clicking on the cover of the book below and filling out the form.
- Chatting, emailing email@example.com, or callling the Information Services Desk at 236-5205.
- Pick up your Book Club Kit at the Information Services Desk on the Second Floor.
Book Club Kit Information:
- Each Book Club Kit contains multiple copies of the book and a detailed discussion guide.
- Book Club Kits have a 42 Day Checkout period.
- All copies are checked out to one member of your book club, who is also responsible for returning the books.
Interested in starting a new book club? Or getting book recommendations for your book club? Or even questions to help guide discussion?
Contact the Information Services Desk to schedule a Book-A-Librarian appointment to meet with a staff member for all your book club needs!
New Kit Spotlight!
NEW KITS ADDED!
Fiction Book Club Kits