Need more time with a librarian than you can get as a walk-in or over the phone? Request a Book-A-Librarian appointment. Call (920) 236-5205 or stop by the desk on the library’s Second Floor to schedule.
These 30-minute in-person or online sessions are designed to meet your needs during your preferred time. A staff member will offer individual attention on topics such as:
- Browsing the library’s catalog
- Discovering local history resources
- Exploring genealogy
- Getting personalized book recommendations
- Planning a Book Club
- Using digital services such as Hoopla and Libby
- Signing up for a free online Gale Course
- Learning computer basics
- Using Microsoft Office and Google’s G-Suite
- Searching the internet
- Using social media
- Researching library databases
If you need to cancel your appointment for any reason, call us at (920) 236-5205, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or let us know in the library chat box on the lower right hand corner of your screen.
We cannot offer legal, medical or financial advice except to suggest where you can access reliable sources of information. Also, we cannot troubleshoot your personal computers or mobile devices.