Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
First floor Administration Office
There is no charge for notary service.
Important rules regarding notary service:
- You must bring a photo ID.
- DO NOT sign documents ahead of time. Documents cannot be notarized unless the notary witnesses the act of signing.
- If the document needs to have witness signatures, you must bring your own witnesses.
- Documents cannot be notarized unless the person they pertain to is present and has photo identification.
- Having a document notarized does not verify that the information in the document is true or legal, it only verifies that the notary has witnessed the signature of the person signing and has verified their identification.