Have you signed up for the challenge? Did you know you can earn awesome prizes all summer? NEW! This year, track your reading and activities online. It's super easy. If you'd prefer, paper trackers are available by calling 236-5205 or 236-5208. Details here.
An easy-to-use online reading and activity tracking tool
Three steps to get started!
1. Go to oshkoshpubliclibrary.beanstack.org or download the Beanstack Tracker from the App Store or Google Play.
2. Follow the steps to choose Oshkosh Public Library.
3. Create a free account to track your reading minutes, check off activities, complete virtual badges, earn prizes and more! Spend some time exploring the app to see what you can do!
Multiple readers can be added to the same account.
Badges: Shows badges when you have completed the activities. There are no in-app purchases.
The Log: Shows what books (number, minutes, title, author) you’ve logged.
To see available prizes for each program, click the Program link at the top of the screen.
1. Scroll down until you see the heading Logging Badges. Under that you will see what you’ve logged and how many badges have been earned.
2. A star on the right side of the badge means it’s necessary to complete program. A trophy on the right side of the badge indicates a prize is attached to the badge. Hover over the trophy icon to see what you’ve earned.
3. In order to redeem prizes, please call the library and arrange for curbside pickup.
Paper Reading Log: Offline
If you’d like to participate using a paper reading log, individuals and/or families can sign up by calling one of our Service Desks. A staff member will complete the sign-up process with you over the phone. Reading log/s will be mailed to your address at no charge.
- Introducing Beanstack
- Beanstack Instructions
- Summer Reading Challenge Video | Adults: Run time 2 min 14 sec.
- Summer Reading Challenge Video | Teens: Run time 2 min 27 sec.
- Summer Reading Challenge Video | Children: Run time 3 min. 30 sec.
- Summer Calendar of Events
- What's my next book?
- Recommended Reading Lists for Adults
- Recommended Reading Lists for Children