Contactless, curbside pickup is available for your convenience! Appointments are optional.
Here's how it works:
1. Place your holds. Call 920-236-5208 (Children's Department) or 920-236-5205 (Information Services) to request materials, or place holds through the catalog. Phones are staffed during regular business hours.
2. Wait for a notice that says your holds are available (email, text, automated phone call).
3. Optional: Schedule a time for pickup. If you prefer to schedule an appointment, use Calendly to schedule a time to pick up your items. If you have questions about your appointment or need to reschedule, please call 920-236-5203.
4. Follow the signs. When you arrive at the library for your appointment, go to the pickup location (marked with a sign) and call 920-236-5203 to let us know you’ve arrived. If you didn't schedule an appointment, staff will ask you for your library account information in order to gather your available holds. Alternate arrangements can be made if you don't have a vehicle or cell phone.
5. Collect your items. A staff member will bring out your checked-out materials.