Librarian Sara K. has compiled a fantastic list of seasonal cookbooks to inspire your meal planning. You can find these titles on the library's Second Floor.
- America--Farm to Table: Simple, Delicious Recipes Celebrating Local Farmers by Mario Batali
- Eat Local for Less: The Ultimate Guide to Opting Out of Our Broken Industrial Food System by Julie Castillo
- Cooking from Scratch: 120 Recipes for Colorful, Seasonal Food by Jill Lightner
- Martha Stewart's Vegetables: Inspired Recipes and Tips for Choosing, Cooking, and Enjoying the Freshest Seasonal Flavors by Martha Stewart
- Earth to Table Every Day: Cooking with Good Ingredients Through the Seasons by Jeff Crump
- Sweeter Off the Vine: Fruit Desserts for Every Season by Yossy Arefi