Board policy provides that limits on the number of items, reserves and length of loan will be determined by the Administration depending on the quantity available and the demand for the material.
1. Maximum total items borrower may check out: 75
2. High Demand Collection Limits:
DVDs: 14 items per card
Lucky Day books: 2 items per card
Lucky Day DVDs: 1 item per card
Games: 2 items per card
- Children's DVDs
- Magazines - Adult, Young Adult and Children's
- New fiction
- New Non-Fiction with long reserve lists
- Luck Day Adult and Children's books
- Books on CD - Adult, Young Adult and Children's
- Children's books
- Compact Discs
- Fiction and Non-Fiction
- Foreign Language materials
- Large Print
- New Non-Fiction
- Paperback books
- Young Adult books and paperback books
- Maximum number of items: 50
INTERLIBRARY LOAN MATERIALS
- Due date is set by the lending library and can be anything from one day to one month.
Most library materials can be renewed two times if the items have not been reserved by another library user. Items may be renewed in person, through the library's catalog, on the Internet or by telephone.
There are NO renewals on reserved items, Lucky Day bestsellers, reference books and interlibrary loan materials.