Library Carryout Service | Begins Mon., Nov. 23
No appointment needed!
*Log into your account*
Use our new carryout service to get library items you’ve placed on hold!
Three Simple Steps
Step 1: Place your holds.
Step 2: Wait for notification that they are ready.
(Staff needs time to prepare requests for pickup. Please don’t come to the library until you’ve been notified via email, text or automated phone call that your holds are ready.)
Step 3: Carryout (no appointment needed!)
Enter the main lobby and come to the First Floor Service Desk. Notify a staff member that you’ve arrived, and they will retrieve your items, check them out and slide them under the plexiglass sneeze guard. At times when the lobby area reaches capacity, you may need to wait outside.
Wear a mask
Masks are required for patrons and staff. Please maintain physical distancing. By following these important health guidelines, you are helping to ensure that the library can continue to provide all services. If you’re not able to wear a mask for medical reasons, please schedule a curbside pickup appointment.
- Do not come to the library if you are feeling unwell or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- If you’re unsure if your card is expired or blocked, please call 236-5203. In many cases the library can help.
- Curbside service is still available on an as needed basis. Please schedule online or call 236-5203.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What safety measures is the library taking to protect patrons who are using carryout services?
- Masks are required.
- Maintain physical distancing.
- Patrons coming in for carryout will only be allowed in the area adjacent to the checkout desk.
- The number of patrons allowed inside the building to pick up materials or use appointment-based services will be limited.
- Contact will be minimized. Plexiglass has been installed at the checkout desk and staff will slide your items under the plexiglass barrier at checkout.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- CDC-advised cleaning protocols will be followed in all public spaces.
Since I’m coming into the building for carryout, can I take a quick look through the shelves for other materials while I’m there?
- No. To mitigate risk to the public, browsing will not be allowed at this time.
Will curbside pickup be available?
- Yes, on an as needed basis. Patrons who need curbside services may use our convenient online scheduling or call 236-5203.
Will someone call me when my holds are ready to be picked up?
- Patrons will receive notices via email, text message or automated phone message when holds are available. Call 920-236-5203 to add or change your email address for email notices; or sign up for text notices.
What if I’ve already scheduled an appointment for curbside pickup? Can I use carryout instead?
- If you schedule a curbside appointment and decide to use carryout, please call 236-5203 to cancel your appointment. This opens a curbside appointment for another patron and ensures that your items will be easy to find when you arrive.
Do I need to wear a mask to run in and pick up my materials?
- Yes. The Library Board of Trustees voted in July to require all staff and patrons to wear face coverings when inside the library building.
Can I return items inside the library now?
- Patrons picking up items via carryout may return materials inside the library. We ask that patrons using curbside continue to use the drop boxes outside the library and at Evergreen.
Do I still need an appointment to use a computer, print or fax, charge a device or schedule a notary?
- Yes. To limit the number of people inside the library building for safety, we will continue to require appointments for all services except carryout of materials or purchase of bus passes.