This year's contest theme is Iconic Oshkosh. Use your camera and creativity to capture your interpretation of our city. Click for rules and details.
Full contest form here.
F STOP: ICONIC OSHKOSH RULES FOR 2023
- You must either live in the Oshkosh area or be an Oshkosh Public Library cardholder.
- Each participant may submit two photos. Submissions of online entries is final (no re-submissions).
- Photos must be taken within the last year.
- Photographs must include a caption, less than 150 words, describing the image and how it captures the heart and soul of Oshkosh.
- Hard copy photos will not be accepted. Entries must be submitted using the official online entry form or submit through Instagram using #FStop23 and tag @OshkoshPublicLibrary in the text. Include your name, city and age category. Set your privacy settings to allow @OshkoshPublicLibrary to see your submissions. Follow the library @oshkoshpubliclibrary on Instagram.
- Photos must be in jpg, jpeg, png, or gif format.
- Photos must be original works by the entrant. No logos or watermarks on images.
- Entries must be submitted by: Oct.16, 2023.