The 2022 April Poetry Walk Call for Submissions is closed.
Please check back in 2023 for new information. Thank you for your interest!
Would you like to share your poetry with a wider audience? Oshkosh Public Library in partnership with the Downtown Business Improvement District is calling for submissions for its April Poetry Walk.
A curated selection of original poetry from local writers will be displayed in storefront windows along Main Street and the surrounding area. All ages are encouraged to apply.
How it works:
- Submissions will be accepted from Mon., Feb. 14 through Mon., Feb. 28, 2022.
- Submit up to 4 poems for consideration.
- Paper submissions can be turned in at any of the library’s service desks or mailed to:
Oshkosh Public Library
106 Washington Ave.
Oshkosh, WI 54901
ATTN: Sandy T.
- If submitting on paper, be sure to attach the following information:
- First and last name
- Email and/or phone number
- Submissions will be anonymous to judges.
- Poems can be about any topic but must be the original work of the entrant.
- No vulgar, abusive, violent, or explicit language accepted.
Entrants whose poems are selected for the April Poetry Walk will be notified by email or phone before Mon., March 14. Please do not call the library to check on the status of your entry.
Questions? Call 920-236-5206 or email email@example.com.