Learn about navigating the world of food labels, food trends, diets and health food crazes.
Thursday, Jan. 22 at 6:30 p.m. Lower level meeting room.
Navigating the world of food labels, food trends, diets and health food crazes can be overwhelming and confusing. Learn more from these panelists:
- Fred Depies - Owner, Trust Local Foods, LLC, an Appleton food distribution business and retail outlet.
- Roy Ozanne, MD., HMD - Holistic medicine specialist with a background in ecology, organic farming, environmental education and nutrition.
- Kari Uselman, PhD - Holistic wellness specialist and owner of Wellness Essentials, LLC, in Oshkosh.
- Sarah Wright, RN - Certified health & nutrition coach with re:THINK of Winnebago County.
- Shirley Bauman - A former RN who is currently training as a Certified Nutrition Counselor.
Presented in partnership with the Oshkosh Food Co-op.