You are invited to spend some quality time with us.
Bring your favorite coffee or cola and settle in to read a magazine or newspaper.
Sample a few books while you sip your latte or lemonade.
Need food to study?
Bring a snack, but pizza deliveries will not be accepted.
Responsible behavior is expected.
Access the OPL Wireless Network
The Oshkosh Public Library offers a WiFi hotspot to Internet service. Bring in your laptop or mobile device and take advantage of our free WiFi service. Users are expected to follow the library's Internet Access Policy , especially as it pertains to acceptable use in a public setting.
- Internet access is provided via 802.11n wireless access points.
- Compatible with 802.11n and 802.11g network cards.
- Your laptop must be configured to use DHCP. Instructions are available to reset your laptop to use DCHP.
- Beyond providing basic instructions, library staff cannot assist you with configuring your laptop or to troubleshoot individual problems. Stop at an information desk to receive instructions.
- Detailed instructional brochure  for wireless access at the library.
Wireless Printing is now available at OPL
- Print documents or web pages  from an Internet connected PC, laptop, or other device to the printer on the 2nd floor.