This meeting was cancelled due to lack of quorum. Consent agenda approved July 1, 2013. Other items to be taken up at the July meeting.
Oshkosh Public Library Board of Trustees
Agenda – June 27, 2013
Library Lower Level Meeting Room, 106 Washington Avenue
Call to Order 4:00 p.m.
Consent Agenda (Action item)
(All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time the Board votes. Items removed from the consent agenda will be considered under New Business)
1. Minutes of the regular meeting of May 30, 2013 
2. Minutes of the meeting of the Director Compensation Committee of June 13, 2013 
3. Regular funds vouchers payable totaling $241,350.99 
4. Special funds vouchers payable totaling $2,420.97 
5. Revision of Bylaws, May 2013 to 1) create a library board Finance Committee, 2) reduce the number of OPL Trustees required to also be Winnefox Trustees; and 3) change the order of business at the board’s regular monthly meetings. DRAFT presented at May 30, 2013 meeting for consideration at this meeting. (Action required) (Exhibit A.) 
6. Director’s Compensation – Decide whether to approve the recommendation of the Director’s Compensation Committee to grant the Library Director a one-time salary adjustment of $514 in recognition of his “meeting expectations” for performance of duties in 2012. Please refer to the committee’s meeting minutes for June 13, 2013 for detail of its recommendation. (Action required)
7. Request expenditure of $1,950.00 from the John Hicks Trust Fund to clean and wax the statue of George Washington at the intersection of Hazel Street and Menominee Drive in Oshkosh. (Action required) (Exhibit B.) 
Information – May 2013 (Action not required)
8. Revenues 
9. Expenditures 
10. Library highlights 
11. Monthly statistics report 
12. Donations report 
13. Personnel changes report 
Library Director’s Report (Action not required)
Trustee Reports and Comments
Next meeting July 25, 2013, 4:00 p.m.