- All Oshkosh area Teachers, Day Care Providers, Home Schooling Parents or group leaders may request a library tour or visit using the following form.
- Please allow two weeks lead time to make scheduling arrangements.
- A confirmation of your request will be emailed to you.
- All groups and tours meet on Lower Level unless other arrangements have been made.
- Did you know that the Oshkosh Transit System (OTS) cooperates with the library to provide free bus rides for class visits? Requirements: use regular pick-up and drop-off points on scheduled routes. Maximum of 25 people can ride in a single trip -- no exceptions. Contact David Vickman at OTS, 232-5341 to verify best route & time.
- Questions about scheduling a library tour or visit? Please contact Sandy or Adeline at 920-236-5208.
TheLibrary Tour Request Form  is also available in PDF format to print & return to the Children's Department.
Note: all fields marked with * are required.