Oshkosh Public Library Board of Trustees
Agenda – July 30, 2015
Library Lower Level Meeting Room, 106 Washington Avenue
Call to Order 4:00 p.m.
Public Comment REQUIRED NO.
Consent Agenda (Action item) YES 160-164
(All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion.
There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is
made prior to the time the Board votes. Items removed from the consent
agenda will be considered under New Business)
1) Minutes of the regular meeting of June 25, 2015
2) Regular funds vouchers payable totaling $248,820.94
3) Special funds vouchers payable totaling $6,413.57
Items Removed From Consent Agenda
4) Election of Library Board officers - Library bylaws call for election YES
of new officers at the July regular meeting each year. The slate put
forward by the nominating committee at the June 25, 2015 meeting
is: President: Kim Molitor; Vice-President: Bob Biebel. Action
Requested: President ask for additional nominations, then the Board
to decide whether or not to approve the slate.
5) Position Descriptions – Three management staff position descriptions YES 165-182
are proposed for approval at this board meeting: 1) Assistant Director;
2) Head of Reference and Adult Services; and 3) Head of Children’s
and Family Outreach Service. Action Requested: Decide whether or
not to approve the revised position descriptions.
Information – June 2015 (Action not required) NO 183-195
8) Library highlights
9) Monthly statistics report
10) Donations report
11) Personnel changes report
12) Trust Funds For Library Excellence May 2015
Library Director’s Report (Action not required) NO
13) Library board participation in city budget process; distribution of budget
documents in advance of August 6, 2015 special budget meeting.
Trustee Reports and Comments
Future Agenda Items
Special budget meeting August 6, 2015, 4:00 p.m.
Next regular meeting August 27, 2015, 4:00 p.m.