Oshkosh Public Library Board of Trustees
Agenda – April 30, 2015
Library Lower Level Meeting Room, 106 Washington Avenue
AGENDA ACTION PAGE
Call to Order: 4:00 p.m.
Consent Agenda: YES 91-98
- Minutes of the Regular Meeting of March 26, 2015
- Regular Vouchers Payable $261,808.82
- Special Fund Vouchers Payable $14,778.48
- 2016 – 2020 Capital Improvement Plan – With board approval, these projects will be
; submitted to the city for inclusion in its capital project planning.
- 2016 Reimbursement for cross-county rural use -- Director’s recommendation for
billing adjacent counties included.
Library Board – Director’s Compensation Committee – Minutes of the March 10, 2015 Meeting. YES 99
(Action required: a majority of the committee decide whether or not to approve the minutes).
Carryover funds – Designation of Use – Consider the Director’s recommended allocation of YES 100-101
surplus funds carried into 2015 from past years.
2015 Strategic Planning Proposal – Consider the planning process proposal from Blue Door YES 102-106
Consulting and the Director’s recommendation to fund the process.
Informational Items NO 107-121
Trustee 101 Workshop Announcement
Library Director’s Report NO
Trustee Reports and Comments NO
Pursuant to Section 19.85(1)(c) of the Wisconsin State Statutes in order to consider compensation for the Director's position.
Any motions necessary following closed session. YES
Next Meeting Scheduled: May 28, 2015 at 4 p.m.