Library users may have a maximum of 75 items checked out on their library card. Checkout limits for new and other high-demand items are indicated where they apply.
Loan periods and item limits
- Adult DVDs (limit 14 per card)
- Children DVDs (limit 7 per card)
- Lucky Day DVDs (limit 1 per card)
- Video Games: (limit 2 per card)
- Lucky Day Books (limit 1 per card)
- New fiction
- eReaders (limit 1 per card)
- Music CDs
- Books on CD
- Regular fiction and non-fiction books for children, adults and teens.
- Maximum number of items: 25
Interlibrary loan Items
- Due date is set by the lending library.