Internet Basics, Part II (Computer Basics)
Learn how to search and find what you are looking for on the internet. Find job information, phone numbers & addresses, driving direction, news, entertainment, shopping, and much more.
• Understanding and Using a Search Engine (Google, Bing)
• Basic Searching Techniques
• Adding, Deleting, and Organizing Bookmarks or Favorites
• Printing from The Internet
• Downloading a Files From the Internet
Class Format: Hands on
Skills Required: None
Class Limit 4 (four)
These are FREE, small group session held in the Library’s Technology Lab (Lower Level) and taught by a librarian who can provide personalized instruction and support.
Upcoming Computer Classes