Getting Started, Part II
Now that you have a basic understanding of the computer, learn to a little bit more about the keyboard and how to organize so you can find your important files, pictures, videos, and music on your computer.
• Basic keyboard layout and functions;
• Start Menu
• Arranging and Customizing You Desktop
• Creating Short Cuts
• Creating and Organizing Folders and Files
• Finding Files on Your Computer
• Using Right-Click on the Mouse
Class Format: Hands on
Skills Required: Basic Computer Skills, i.e. mouse, keyboard, open/close programs
Class Limit 4 (four)
These are FREE, small group session held in the Library’s Technology Lab (Lower Level) and taught by a librarian who can provide personalized instruction and support.
Upcoming Computer Classes