Oshkosh Public Library Board of Trustees
Agenda – March 27, 2014
Library Lower Level Meeting Room, 106 Washington Avenue
Call to Order 4:00 p.m.
Consent Agenda (Action required)
(All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time the Board votes. Items removed from the consent agenda will be considered under New Business)
4. Library Board – Director’s Compensation Committee – Minutes of the March 17, 2014 Meeting. If the members of the committee will vote and the other trustees will abstain, we can get the minutes of this once-per-year meeting approved. (Exhibit A.) (Action required: a majority of the committee decide whether or not to approve the minutes).
5. Library Director’s Compensation Policy / Procedure – The Director’s Compensation Committee recommends Library Board approval of a revised policy that takes into consideration changes that have come into effect since it was last revised in 2004. (Exhibit B.) (Action required: decide whether to approve the revised policy).
6. Trust fund proposed 2014 project allocations – The Library Director’s recommended projects for 2014 trust fund support are detailed in a memo to the Library Board and in a tabular report. (Exhibit C.) (Action required: decide whether to approve the proposed trust fund allocations).
Information – February 2014 (Action not required)
9. Library highlights
10. Monthly statistics
12. Personnel changes
13. 2013 Trust Fund Balance Changes (Exhibit D.)
14. 2013 Trust Fund Earned Income and Expenditures (Exhibit E.)
15. 2013 Trust Fund Asset Allocation and Summary (Exhibit F.)
16. Winnefox Library System 2014 Workshops for Trustees (Exhibit G.)
17. 2014 Library Conferences for Trustees (Exhibit H.)
Library Director’s Report (Action not required)
18. Finance Committee Update
Library Board Discussion, Direction to Library Director & Future Agenda Items
Trustee Reports, Comments
19. Pursuant to Section 19.85(1)(c) of the Wisconsin State Statutes in order to consider compensation for the Director's position.
Next meeting April 17, 2014, 4:00 p.m.