Oshkosh Public Library Board of Trustees
Agenda – April 17, 2014
Library Lower Level Meeting Room, 106 Washington Avenue
Call to Order 4:00 p.m.
Consent Agenda (Action required)
(All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time the Board votes. Items removed from the consent agenda will be considered under New Business)
1. Minutes of the regular meeting of March 27, 2014
2. Minutes of the Closed Session of the meeting on March 27, 2014
3. Regular funds vouchers payable - $222,475.56
4. Special funds vouchers payable - $2,338.78
5. Reimbursement for cross-county rural use (Exhibit A.) (Action required: decide whether to approve Director’s recommendation for billing adjacent counties)
6. 2015 – 2019 Capital Improvement Plan (Exhibit B.) (Action required: decide whether to approve Director’s recommended plan)
1. Carryover funds – Designation of Use: Provide guidance to the Director on use of surplus funds from past years carried over into 2014. (Exhibit C.) (Action required: decide how to designate use of an estimated $259,755 in funds carried over)
2. Trust fund management options – Consider recommendations of the board’s Finance Committee on how to proceed with management of the library’s trust fund assets. (Exhibit D.) (Action required: decide whether to approve the Finance Committee’s recommendation).
Information – March 2014 (Action not required)
Library Director’s Report (Action not required)
9. Finance Committee Update
10. Ambassadorial opportunities – Lakefly Literary Conference – May 9, 10, & 11
Library Board Discussion, Direction to Library Director & Future Agenda Items
Trustee Reports, Comments
Next meeting May 29, 2014, 4:00 p.m.